VDMX syphon into ProPresenter

Home Forums Syphon Syphon Implementations – User VDMX syphon into ProPresenter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    zhpittman
    Participant

Has anyone on here successfully syphoned out of VDMX into ProPresentor 5? (renewed vision software)

Here’s my dilemma… I have found people who have done this successfully online, but i think I’m really late to the party. Most people have said building a new QTZ file and taking the output from a syphon patch into a billboard or sprite patch and loading that qtz file into propresenter has worked for them… but i think that was a year ago back in 10.6 days.

in 10.7 I cant get a billboard or sprite patch to load in quartz composer at all. I’m assuming its not supported anymore.

I have a show tomorrow I would like to use this on. any help would be sooooo much appreciated.

bangnoise
    Keymaster

in 10.7 I cant get a billboard or sprite patch to load in quartz composer at all. I’m assuming its not supported anymore.

Billboards and sprites are fundamental to QC and work fine on 10.7 and .8 – sounds like something is going wrong.

Probably best to contact RenewedVision for support if it’s failing in their product.

bangnoise
    Keymaster

When you say it won’t load at all, what do you mean? In the QC Editor if you create a billboard and connect it up to eg a still image (and remember to add a clear patch first), does it not display the output?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.