v002 screen capture 2.0.2 – cant change capture size and much more

Home Forums v002 v002 QC Plugins Support v002 screen capture 2.0.2 – cant change capture size and much more

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gurchus
    Participant

Hi there,

i downloaded and compiled the v002 media tools. I got several problems right now:

– When i use them in QC, i cant change any of the settings. My input is not recognized by the patch.

– The cursor is always showing

– Whenever i pass the image to a core image filter, there will be no more screen updates. the image is stuck until i start and stop the composition. Then there will be one update and the image is stuck again.

– The patch seems not be working with serato video. there is no output. I had the same problem when i wrote my own patches. I could fix it using the old v002 Screen Capture project and putting all my stuff in. Maybe this could be the problem here too.

I compiled the source using xcode 4.5 on OS X 10.81, couldnt get 3.2.6 to compile the project. Someone else having the same problems?

Greetings

*EDIT*
    I tried using the syphon solution that someone provided in the screen capture comments. But it will lead to flickering (actually the compositions seems to stop the whole output for a short time).

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Gurchus.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Gurchus.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.