SyphonScreenCapture

Home Forums Syphon Syphon Implementations – User SyphonScreenCapture

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ioane
    Participant

Would you be able to make availabe a direct download of the SyphonScreenCapture application for users who don’t have xcode installed (or who don’t feel confident using it)?

vade
    Keymaster

Actually, Syphon Screen Capture is undergoing some changes for 10.7, due to some low level Operating system tweaks Apple made, screen capture facilities in 10.7 are not what they used to be, and SSC will not work.

Stay tuned.

ioane
    Participant

Ok – thanks for the info.

I’ve had a few people ask me about it over the past few weeks. I’ve compiled it for myself recently, but have had it crashing when using Mac OS 10.7 (and unfortunately my Mac with 10.6 on it died two days ago).

GeneralByte

Hi,

is there any Solution for Screen-capture on Lion ?

Thanks
    GB

Timo Rozendal

^ curious about that as well, when I built the current version it doesn’t seem to work on 10.7.3

thanks for working syphon btw, great stuff!

vade

For Lion, not now. the Syphon Screen Capture app requires a total re-write sadly, due to Apples changes. This has been low on our priority list.

Timo Rozendal

I understand…

vade

Just FYI, we can do sponsored dev. If this is something you or a few other users are dying for, paying for it will definitely move it up on our to-do. I don’t mean to sound pushy but paying work comes first!

Thanks for understanding. Its definitely something we want to do, we just haven’t had the chance.

SeriousCyrus
    Participant

Really interested in the Screen capture for Lion

rot8ion
    Participant

Also really interested in the Screen capture for Lion

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.