Can anyone offer help with setting up Quartz Composer to do the following,
i know it has to be easy but I can’t figure it out and need a lesson.
Basically I’m looking to :
1) take a Syphon stream from a Server
(my case Main View – Modul8)
2) then add more images/movies/etc to the stream
(my case Adding a Still Image or images to be used in MadMapper
– one for being able to add the Preview BG to the main outpur of MadMapper
– others for using a image masks in Mad Mapper)
3) Keeping the original stream dimensions and adding new material
and adjusting the new Billboard / Sprite / Output dimensions accordingly to what it added.
4) Resend this as a new Syphon output that i can use in Mad Mapper
I know how to use Syphon in Quartz i’m just having trouble with setting
the new outputs properly.
I was able to set them up and output them properly, but I know there must
be an easier way to do this. And some way in which I could also share this QC
patch with other to do the same.
Not sure about your exact needs without seeing your comp, and you probably tried this — in QC you can use Image Dimensions to get your original stream dimensions, then Image Resize to make your other images fit your original stream.