Serato Video SL to Resolume Arena 4

Home Forums Syphon Syphon Implementations – User Serato Video SL to Resolume Arena 4

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Supermanitee
    Participant

Hello!

SeratoVideo talks to Arena via Syphon, using MixEmergency.

But!

Should be able to do it with just simple client and server, right? ( and save myself £100 on MixEmergency!)

Trouble is, when i run the client and server with serato video (having started syphon apps first) i don’t get Serato showing up in the drop down menu on Simple Client. ( and Arena can’t see it)

What gives!?

Love you bye.

bangnoise
    Keymaster

I don’t entirely understand your problem (apart from an excess of love), but it sounds like you should contact Serato for support for their product.

I’m not sure what you’re using Simple Client/Server for in this. They aren’t required for sending from Serato Video to Arena (they are just simple demo apps).

Supermanitee
    Participant

Excess of Love, new stage persona. Thanks Tom

Can i ask, if the apps test the Syphon functionality, why can’t i see a syphon output from serato video? MixEmergency sees it.
    Arena doesn’t see Serato’s syphon output without routing via mixemergency.

Will

bangnoise
    Keymaster

I don’t know why, and I don’t have Serato Video installed. Have you contacted Serato to ask about this?

Supermanitee
    Participant

Yeah, they said to call you 😉

Its cool. Arena 5 does it out of the box. Must be issue with 4.

Thanks anyway.

Amazing software BTW. Well done.

Supermanitee
    Participant

Actually, for anyone interested…

Its Scratch Live that has the issue.
    Serato DJ ( which kinda replaces SL ) works fine with Resolume Arena 4’s syphon input.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.