Quartz client seems broken

Home Forums Syphon Syphon Implementations – User Quartz client seems broken

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    WeivCo
    Participant

We’re trying to wrap up development of our new VJ platform with built-in Syphon support and noticed our integration with a couple other graphics apps has stopped working on some machines, including mine.

The culprit seems to be a broken Syphon Quartz client. I have Quartz Composer 4.0 installed as part of XCode 4.0.2. Loading Syphon Client QC gives me:

The composition "Syphon Client QC.qtz" was not restored successfully.

> (null)
    <QCNodeManager | namespace = "com.apple.QuartzComposer" | 392 nodes>: Patch with name "QCPlugInPatch:SyphonClientQCPlugIn" is missing

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create node of class "QCPlugInPatch" and identifier "SyphonClientQCPlugIn"

> (null)
    <QCNodeManager | namespace = "com.apple.QuartzComposer" | 392 nodes>: Patch with name "QCPlugInPatch:SyphonServerListQCPlugIn" is missing

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create node of class "QCPlugInPatch" and identifier "SyphonServerListQCPlugIn"

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create connection from ["outputImage" @ "PlugInPatch_SyphonClientQCPlugIn_1"] to ["inputImage" @ "Billboard_1"]

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create connection from ["outputServers" @ "PlugInPatch_SyphonServerListQCPlugIn_1"] to ["inputStructure" @ "StructureMember_index_1"]

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create connection from ["outputMember" @ "StructureMember_key_1"] to ["inputServerName" @ "PlugInPatch_SyphonClientQCPlugIn_1"]

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create connection from ["outputMember" @ "StructureMember_key_2"] to ["inputServerApp" @ "PlugInPatch_SyphonClientQCPlugIn_1"]

> (null)
    State restoration failed on <QCPatch = 0x1A4645C0 "(null)">

I’ve tried a couple different version of the Quartz client, including the older one. None of them work. Any ideas?

vade
    Keymaster

Is the QC plugin installed in the proper location?

WeivCo
    Participant

Bah, I’m stupid…it wasn’t installed at all! I recently upgraded laptops and forgot to install the plug-in on this one.

Thank you for the help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.