jitter Syphon Client switching server name

Home Forums Syphon Syphon Implementations – User jitter Syphon Client switching server name

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vjfader
    Participant

Hi, I noticed when I switch the server name in Jitter’s SyphonClient help example, I will need to switch Off and On the jit.window object in order to get it to work again.

I personally don’t need to have jit.window, is there any way to eliminate not using this object and still have jit.gl.syphonclient to work? or a work around so I don’t need to turn jit.window off and on again after I switch the server name for syphonclient.

vade
    Keymaster

You do not need a jit.window at all for OpenGL and Syphon to work. You can render to a jit.pwindow or use an invisible window for a context. There are plenty of solutions to not have a visible window in Jitter and use OpenGL.

As for your bug, can you test this version, see if it works for you (it is also Max 6 compatible). This is the first i’ve heard of that bug. If you can repeat it with the version below, please post a patch demonstrating the issue, along with hardware specs. Thanks.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42612525/jit.gl.syphon.zip

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.