Drawing/Painting applications compatible w syphon

Home Forums Syphon Syphon Implementations – User Drawing/Painting applications compatible w syphon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    danklim
    Participant

Hi I’m looking for any Drawing or Painting applications has both syphon input and output capability. Could you please help?

I want to use an apple pencil with an ipad to draw on video feeds from my computer. I can use the apple pencil on any mac app with astropad and if i can find a drawing or painting app that has syphon input, then i could syphon in a video feed to draw on it and then syphon it back out to Resolume.

Are there any Drawing or Painting applications that have both syphon input and output capability?

Thanks, Dan

vade
    Keymaster

Hi, honestly, im unsure of any app that directly meets your needs – id ask on twitter, cc @_syphon and we can re-tweet to help get you some replies?

danklim
    Participant

Ok thanks vade, i’ll send the tweet out now.

Also, here’s a couple of clarifications:

I can make it work if it has syphon input or syphon output, it would be best with both but doesn’t necessarily need both.

It doesn’t need to specifically be a painting or drawing app, just an app that has some basic painting or drawing functionality in it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.