Cool!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gtoledo3
    Participant

Nice work!

Hey, here’s a thing I found on the net yesterday when searching to try to find some footage of some gigs I’ve worked on.

This uses the HECK out of a variety of the v002 Glitch stuff … the orig series, and some CI and other patented tricks (my own RII glitch stuff). So, I’m christening the new fora with this.

Hmm, not sure how to do an embed here yet, let’s see if it works…

[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foLB15OtAgI%5D

vade
    Keymaster

Oh nice. Thanks George. Damn you’re fast, ha! Ill see about getting more HTML support in the forum 🙂

vade
    Keymaster

Oh, man that looks nice. I did not know you did work for the Beastie Boys. Thats awesome.

gtoledo3
    Participant

Yeah, it was an awesome one, they were favorites since I was a kid, and great people. The main video surface for this tour was normally a kind of LED “House” setup, where each band member had their separate “room”.

This was particular configuration was one-off… it would have been a day off for me b/c of that, but there was a/v equipment at the site and everyone was into having something, so I whipped up a one time performance app and ran it at the seat of my pants, so to speak.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.