about application of syphon

Home Forums Syphon Syphon Implementations – User about application of syphon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    korokorodaijin
    Participant

Hello I have a question about “Syphon”. At the moment, I am using “MAD_Doubler” which is an add-on for “madmapper” via Syphon to combine two separate images. One image that has been analyzed in “openframeworks” using Kinect, and another image made in “module 8”.  So this is my question, I plan to use “Syphon” to organize and combine 3 or more images in the future, but do you know of an application/software/add-on that does the same thing as “MAD_Doubler”? The following two features is what I require: – To be able to organize 2 or more images which have been imported using “Syphon” – To be able to create one video using the videos imported using “Syphon” –  Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

vade
    Keymaster

You can easily do that with a few apps, VDMX has full Syphon support. You can arrange layers and make the main canvas larger than each layer, and then positions the layers.

Similarly the new Resolume 4.1 with native Syphon Support, can do the same, and I think CoGe as well.

Quartz Composer, Jitter, Open Frameworks and Processing can all do the same, but you would have to build it yourself. It’d be pretty straightforward to do though in any of them. I’d probably opt for QC.

korokorodaijin
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.
    I’m gonna try QC,VDM or GODE.
    Could you support me If i would have any question.

appriciate.HIRO

vade
    Keymaster

If you have issues/questions with specific software, you can ask on their forum, but if its some Syphon questions, feel free to ask 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.