64-bit Max External

Home Forums Syphon Syphon Implementations – User 64-bit Max External

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    goto10
    Participant

Hi! Just wondering if there was a plan for implementing a 64-bit max external. If not, I might try to hack together something using the java implementation.

Thanks!

-Jesse

vade
    Keymaster

It is 64 bit, we just have not released an updated build for distribution because both @bangnoise and I are totally swamped with work and other pressing matters.

https://github.com/Syphon/Jitter/commits/master

goto10
    Participant

Cool- I’ll take a look- thanks!

: j

bangnoise
    Keymaster

Just to note that for me the project files crash Xcode 5, but work with Xcode 4… if you can discover what’s causing that we’d welcome a pull request.

vade
    Keymaster

Interesting. Its the Cycling 74 included xcconfig files. Move them from Server and Client and it launches. Sadly, we do need those though to compile. Im filing a bug with Cycling now on their private beta mailing list.

vade
    Keymaster

The quick response is this is fixed in the Max 6.1.4 SDK, we are on 6.1.3. Ill test in a few.

bangnoise
    Keymaster

Ah cool, I’ll fix this today. The Max SDK is now on GitHub to allow it to be incorporated as a submodule, so I’ll do that too.

bangnoise
    Keymaster

Just pushed some build updates, perhaps you could both verify it builds and works for you, cheers.

vade
    Keymaster

Oh nice, I was going to do this tomorrow. Unaware the they put the SDK up. Nice find.

Thanks! Ill verify shortly.

vade
    Keymaster

Confirmed pulling the latest changes builds in Xcode 5.0.1 on 10.9 – the workspace loads with no issue.

Thanks Tom!

bangnoise
    Keymaster

Do the mxo work in Max? My Max skillz are lame

vade
    Keymaster

Yup, 100%.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.