TL Syphon app

Home Forums Syphon Syphon Implementations – User TL Syphon app

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lars
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

I am working on a project were I use 12 Optoma ML330 projectors which run android 4.4. That gave me the idea to run TL Syphon viewer (0.92) on it. My setup is as follows:

3x Mac mini
    3x 1000mb/s Switch
    12x Projector

MacMini’s are outputting Syphon over TCP Syphon Server running four different times. So every Mac is doing 4 projectors over their own dedicated network.

The issue is that the Projectors only see the MacMini as one output most of the time. But when I connect a macbook to that ethernet cable and run TCP Client it sees all the screens. Sometimes it sees all of them but can’t connect to them.

Is there a workaround or another app I can use to capture the Syphon stream?

Kind regards, Lars Huijgen

bangnoise
    Keymaster

Hi – this isn’t an issue with Syphon itself, but with the TCP Syphon Server – you should contact the developer of TCP Syphon Server directly for support.

Best of luck.

Lars
    Participant

Hello Bangnoise,

Ive contacted them but havent got a response back yet. When I look at the TCPSyphon server I see that all the instances of the program are running at different port numbers. So my thought was that the TL syphon viewer should be able to see the difference. Even if they come from the same IP adres.
    (10.77.99.73 : 49195)
    (10.77.99.73 : 49182)
    and so on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.