v002 Film Effects brings emulation of classic film looks to Quartz Composer.
Add vignetting, emulate the classic black and diffused white look, Technicolor 1, 2, 3 additive/subtractive film strip process emulation, bleach bypass emulsion processing, and use lomography inspired filters in realtime on your images, video or 3D scenes.
v002 Film Effects consists of:
v002 Film: Bleach Bypass
Emulate the Bleach Bypass film treatment, think ‘Saving Private Ryan’
v002 Film: Light Leak
Emulate light prematurely exposing film due to poor construction of camera film backing
v002 Film: Lomo
Recreates elements of the classic “lomography” look via configurable RGB lookup table
v002 Film: LUT
Eases 32 bit look up table creation with knee color and knee position
v002 Film: Technicolor 1
Technicolor System 1 emulation. 2 Strip additive process
v002 Film: Technicolor 2
Technicolor System 2 emulation. 2 Strip subtractive process
v002 Film: Technicolor 3
Technicolor System 3 emulation. 3 Strip subtractive process
v002 Film: Vignette
A configurable film like vignette effect
v002 Film: White Diffusion
Emulate classic Black and White film with diffused and blown out whites
- Fix issue which affected drawing in unexpected ways
- Fix compatibility with issue “Color Matrix” patch and friends
- Fix color fidelity issues with Quartz Composer host applications rendering to output colorspaces other than GenericRGB/GenericRGBLinear
- Fix potential incompatibility with host applications using Garbage Collection
- Fix potential initialization issue
- Fix potential dealloc issue
- Remove unnecessary function calls.
- Fix regression/bug with “Render In Image” Macro support.
- Initial Release