Strange jit.gl.syphonserver on 10.8 problem

Home Forums Syphon Syphon Implementations – User Strange jit.gl.syphonserver on 10.8 problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TIMESQUID
    Participant

Hello’

First of, thanks for all the amazing work you guys do’ I find myself repetedly Inspired by that degree of progressive creative development and work you guys put in on this all… Syphon for one’ saved my life!

Im writing because I have run into some problems I cannot seem to figure out with Syphon Max Jitter and Mountain Lion

The trouble is on my new machine’ MBPretina 15″ so its on ML, I bought it planning on downgrading because I was very weary of all the functionalities I would lose in terms of independent graphics hacks and code to quartz and such…

Anyways the patch is identical to what I have on my other machines and I have installed all the same externals and such into the cycling74 folder… but syphonserver just doesnt work.  In the max window I get this:

jit.gl.syphonserver: unable to load object bundle executable 2012-11-01 22:19:49.650 Max[697:c07] Cannot find executable for CFBundle 0x11336670 </Applications/Max6/Cycling ’74/jitter-externals/jit.gl.syphonserver.mxo> (not loaded)

Is it a problem with ML that just hasent come up yet? Im a pretty prolific forum runner and I cant seem to find anyone with a similar problem.

The object itself has a light brown BG in the max patching window.

Thank you in advance

TIMESQUID
    Participant

SOLVED!… IM SORRY’

After 2-3 hours of research and dinking around with the filepath’ I was aimlessly “getting info” on all the jitter externals… to see anykind of differnece and noticed that the jit.gl.syphonserver.mxo was zero kb… somehow in the transfer I guess I dropped in empty mxo’s … I deleted and re=plopped in … FIXED>..

Sorry for the noise.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.