Proclipsing with Syphon gives UnsatisfiedLinkError

Home Forums Syphon Syphon Development – Developer Proclipsing with Syphon gives UnsatisfiedLinkError

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    felix

Proclipsing allows you to develop Processing with Eclipse. I’m cross posting this issue from the Proclipsing forum in the hopes that someone here may have some insight. Thanks!

Please see here for details: http://code.google.com/p/proclipsing/issues/detail?id=33

vade
    Keymaster

Hi, thats interesting. Do you have the Syphon framework setup in the appropriate location?

Exception in thread "Animation Thread" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /Development/Workspaces/Proc11/SyphonTest/lib/user/Syphon/libJSyphon.jnilib:  Library not loaded: @loader_path/Syphon.framework/Versions/A/Syphon   Referenced from: /Development/Workspaces/Proc11/SyphonTest/lib/user/Syphon/libJSyphon.jnilib   Reason: image not found`

You may need to ensure that Proclipsing (Im not familiar with that, some sort of Eclipse/Processing hybrid environment?) has the Syphon framework in a location where it can find and load the framework.

You should take a look at the Eclipse projects for the *pure* JNI implementation, there are examples of LWJGL with Eclipse working in SVN:

ServerTest.java

Basically, you need to tell Proclipsing where to look for the Syphon Framework, and then it should be able to find the binary blob and link the JNI function calls to the binaries calls.

Does that make sense?

felix

Hi Vade,

sorry I’m a bit of a java noob. I tried linking to the ‘Syphon.framework’ folder in Eclipse via Project Properties -> Java Build Path -> Source -> Add Folder, but no luck.

Thanks for Syphon!

bangnoise
    Keymaster

It looks like it’s not finding Syphon.framework beside the library at
    /Development/Workspaces/Proc11/SyphonTest/lib/user/Syphon/libJSyphon.jnilib – do you have Syphon.framework in the same directory?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.