Movie player feature request

Home Forums v002 v002 QC Plugins Discussion Movie player feature request

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lukeirves
    Participant

I would love to be able to set a in and out point for my video when playing through your plugin so that the loop function doesn’t just loop from start of clip to end of clip. Sometimes I receive files that have other things at the start our end of the clip that I would like to skip and inn the live environment I don’t get time to edit them.

also another reason for my request. I am looking at recording live onto the computer from a camera input and replaying that clip in delay while its still recording. I have found software that will set the record length of the clip to a user defined length at the start of record then it just fills in the frames as it records, this allows you to play the clip back while recording. The problem is I need to assign a start point for the video playback that is not always the start of the clip.

i am currently trying to learn objective-c and Xcode but I’m afraid I am only a beginner and find it difficult to follow the internal workings of your plugin, otherwise I would try to add this feature myself.

thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.