jit.gl.syphonclient: unable to load object bundle executable

Home Forums Syphon Syphon Implementations – User jit.gl.syphonclient: unable to load object bundle executable

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dtr
    Participant

Hi,

I downloaded the Jitter externals but get these error messages upon opening the help patches:

jit.gl.syphonclient: unable to load object bundle executable
    2010-11-11 20:47:56.038 MaxMSP[1479:20b] Error loading /Applications/Max5 externals/Syphon/jit.gl.syphonclient.mxo/Contents/MacOS/jit.gl.syphonclient: dlopen(/Applications/Max5 externals/Syphon/jit.gl.syphonclient.mxo/Contents/MacOS/jit.gl.syphonclient,
    262): no suitable image found. Did find:
    /Applications/Max5 externals/Syphon/jit.gl.syphonclient.mxo/Contents/MacOS/jit.gl.syphonclient: unknown required load command 0x80000022

jit.gl.syphonserver: unable to load object bundle executable
    2010-11-11 20:47:56.601 MaxMSP[1479:20b] Error loading /Applications/Max5 externals/Syphon/jit.gl.syphonserver.mxo/Contents/MacOS/jit.gl.syphonserver: dlopen(/Applications/Max5 externals/Syphon/jit.gl.syphonserver.mxo/Contents/MacOS/jit.gl.syphonserver,
    262): no suitable image found. Did find:
    /Applications/Max5 externals/Syphon/jit.gl.syphonserver.mxo/Contents/MacOS/jit.gl.syphonserver: unknown required load command 0x80000022

Is it me or is something wrong with the package? I’m on OS X 10.5.8 en Max 5.1.5.

Best, Dieter

vade
    Keymaster

Read the read me ?

dtr
    Participant

whoops, sorry for the noise…

vade
    Keymaster

No worries, happens to the best of us 🙂

vjfader
    Participant

I got the same error, any hope?

bangnoise
    Keymaster

I got the same answer: did you read the Read Me?

vjfader
    Participant

I’m sorry I don’t understand, is your suggestion to read the Read Me text document? I did and follow the instructions on installing Syphon for Max/Jitter. When I launch the jit.gl.syphonserver.maxhelp, it’s giving me this error message: jit.gl.syphonserver: unable to load object bundle executable

Please instruct on how to overcome this error message.

Thanks,

vjfader
    Participant

here is the full error report:

jit.gl.syphonserver: unable to load object bundle executable

2011-04-07 10:50:40.741 MaxMSP[8894:20b] Error loading /Applications/Max5/patches/third-party/jit.gl.syphonserver.mxo/Contents/MacOS/jit.gl.syphonserver: dlopen(/Applications/Max5/patches/third-party/jit.gl.syphonserver.mxo/Contents/MacOS/jit.gl.syphonserver, 262): no suitable image found. Did find:
    /Applications/Max5/patches/third-party/jit.gl.syphonserver.mxo/Contents/MacOS/jit.gl.syphonserver: unknown required load command 0x80000022

bangnoise
    Keymaster

Are you on MacOS 10.5 or earlier? Syphon requires 10.6.

vjfader
    Participant

I’m on 10.5.8, a core 2 Duo Mac Book… so I will need to upgrade my OSX?

vade
    Keymaster

Er, Yes. What part of Requires 10.6 is ambiguous? The 10.6 requirement is stated in the Readme by the way…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.