Dilate in Lion

Home Forums v002 v002 QC Plugins Support Dilate in Lion

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cybero
    Participant

Thanks for the source code on this plugin, was much needed when deploying upon Lion. It compiled just fine and works , although during compilation I got the following errors stringwithContentsOfFile is deprecated in the following line in the .m file shaderTempSource = [NSString stringWithContentsOfFile:shaderTempSource]; and that there was an invalid character _ at line 14 in the Bundle Identifier. – this was also posted as a a Comment and only once posted did I see you preferred such feedback specifically in the Forum, so here it is.

vade
    Keymaster

As I mentioned in the comment there, Dilate needs to be updated, its sources are a bit out-dated.

gtoledo3
    Participant

I remember looking at that along time ago – that method has been deprecated for a bit, but Vade has the cleaned up version (I think?) in his Blurs source. If not, I remember when I was using that Rutt Etra project for a playground awhile back (sorry Vade, it did help me learn a lot though), I manually figured out whatever it had to be by checking Apple’s notes, so if you still have that source, a correct method is in there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.