I am running the latest beta (when I do get info on the max objects it says version 5.1.1, but it´s from the public beta 2 r2 dmg).
I am able to reproduce quite regularly just using the built in syphonclient helpfile and syphonserver helpfile and the simple server app to keep it simple.
When I switch syphon source in the max-syphonclient between the max-syphonserver and the simpleserver app, at some point one of the sources turn black, and I get the error messages reported earlier. Sometimes when I then switch back to the other source it works again, sometimes not. The only way to get it to work again is to quit max and open it again.
- This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by hcgilje.