Well that sounds like good news.
I was hoping that it would be lightweight enough. Most of my image pipelines stay at the same resolution all the way through such as 640 x 480.
I have found some trouble using Processing and Syphon. I have found that sometimes using Syphon in the code, as illustrated in the examples – using a PGraphics object – the sketch runs significantly slower.
However, when I use something like “Syphoner” and removing the Syphon code in Processing it runs much faster.
This prompted me to investigate and sparked the initial post here.
I will prepare a bit of sketch code to show this.