Reply To: v002 Open Kinect // Yosemite ?

Home Forums v002 v002 QC Plugins Support v002 Open Kinect // Yosemite ? Reply To: v002 Open Kinect // Yosemite ?

crixmadine
Participant

Hi Vade, I thought it might be helpful to let you know that cloning v002-Open-Kinect and building the project in Xcode currently fails. For some reason all the source files in the v002-Utilities directory (sub-module) don’t get pulled down in the clone, nor do they show up in the .zip download. perhaps relatedto this recent change?
https://github.com/v002/v002-Open-Kinect/commit/c5e3c83e60657daa2e155f17283b7feb69a519ef

To get around this, I cloned v002-Utilities on it’s own and then manually copied those files into the v002-Open-Kinect project. I was able to successfully build at that point.

But further, I’m unable to get the basic examples you included with the project running. The compositions don’t seem to recognize my Kinect so I get no output just as Krassvs was explaining above. I verified that the build properly copied the compiled plugin to my Quartz Composer Plugins directory.

I’m currently running OSX 10.9.5 and QC 4.6. Please let me know if you have any ideas on what I could try to get this running for me.

Much appreciated!
-cm